Tuesday 9 October 2012

LET BE THE ONE

The day past and every each second. i knew it's gonna be a wrong love . it's been 4yrs when i was break up with my first love in that particular moment in my life i would say it's like a roller coaster ride. cause where friends and sometimes enemy in same place. we are running for first honor of our section that time i feel i was in a sink boat and i was stuck there. but that love ends because my best friend  fall in love  in the guy i love too so i should give up.


Now i still study in college i though i never gonna meet the guy for me. but someone  came and he said. i love  you for the rest of my life. but theirs a conflict some of his friends don't like me. were not give up we face it we;solve it that's i thought would be a happy ending. suddenly happen one of his friend fall in love in me 


I busted he guy. i say's it's gonna be alright but definitely is a changing part. the guy i thought would be my husband. confused in his love on me. his friends ask him them or me. he choose friends more than to me it's 2nd time around that i failed in lone but i know someday GOD gave the right guy for me. 




                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                         Ashley :  Monster princes

No comments:

Post a Comment