Tuesday 9 October 2012

"KULAM"

      Did you ever experience to be in a very critical condition just because of the obsession of one people to you ? Well, i assure to you not to wish for it.I experience it once and I don't want to have it again .Because someone done unexplainable sickness to me and only "faith healers" knew it. That's what they called "KULAM".
       "KULAM" means "witchcraft" and the one whose doing this called "witch".The Filipino mangkukulam employs a doll to hurt her enemies. Because of her magic powers, whatever she does to a doll representing her target, happens to that person in real life. 
         When I experience this I don't know how to survive.I just always pray to God to help me in this sickness and deliver the person who can relieve this pain. And God help me ,he delivers persons and guide them to relieve the unexplainable sickness I've encountering.And after a month I've been in this pain ,he gave me second life and help me to recover.And now,  after I survive in that "kulam", I always thankful to God that he don't abandon me as his child.
    



                                                             - JESSA AN G. BARILLA -

No comments:

Post a Comment